Wednesday 13 March 2013

Benefit Fine One One

I was unsure about this product but reading a lot of other bloggers reviews I thought I would give it ago. I usually tend to use powder blush, and the colour’s in this product seemed quite bright so wasn’t sure it would suit my pale skin tone.

 
The cheek and lip brightening trio has three shades – Pink Champagne, Sheer Watermelon and Soft Coral. To use I ran it across my cheek bone with the lightest shade closest to my eyes and then blended in with my fingers.

It definitely added contour to my cheeks, I was really pleased with the colour. It definitely didn’t go on as bright as I was expecting, it’s very subtle which suits my style, it’s such a different product! It’s very quick and easy to use!! it also blends beautifully, and is so easy to apply and creates a nice happy glow which brightens up my whole face. 

 
A highlighter, blush and bronzer in one stroke, how clever is this?! The 3 colors together are FAB! And I love how it’s not a powder blush, and the packaging is adorable!


Although it does go on in three stripes they blend easily. The highlighter isn't too shimmery for me either. You can also use it as lipstick, but I think it needs liner for definition and shine. It's somewhat flat on lips alone so I will only be using mine on my cheeks.
I have definitely been converted, and will be using this as part of my daily routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...