Sunday 17 March 2013

Top 5 Beauty Cupboard Basics...

What are your beauty cupboard basics? You know, those items you religiously use, take for granted, don’t really spend a fortune on, the basic...

I’ve been thinking about this for a while and I have a few staples that aren’t anything fancy but if I were told they were no longer available, there would be real issues and tissues! So here are my 5 basic needed/can't live without items. I would love you to leave a message in the comment box with what your top 5 are!
 
1. Sure Deodorant. I’ve been using this stuff for years, and before I came across it I tried many different sprays, roll on's and creams. All of which left the fabulous white stained look across my tops, smelt gross or didn’t actually do the job. I’m not like a horrendously sweaty Betty but I do like to know my deodorant will protect me from the B.O monster! This stuff leaves me feeling fresh, smelling good and most importantly doesn’t stain! Who would have thought the quest for perfect deodorant would be so hard to find but I can assure you it was!

2. E45 Cream. This stuff is essential for my uber sensitive skin. I use it as a makeup remover by massaging it in to my skin and then removing the excess with damp cotton wool. It works a treat at removing all the crap off my face at the end of the day and also leaves it feeling lovely and soft, bonus! Also since using this, my skin has improved so much, with not so many spots and my eczema is less noticeable.
3. Bic Twin Lady Razors. I’m too much of a wimp to wax so I have to come clean and say I shave my legs. Some razors are cheap and nasty and seem to like to shred your legs, whilst I’ve found some of the more expensive ranges don’t seem to do such a close shave and leave you feeling like a bloke with a 5 o’clock shadow. So these are fab as they are cheap, removes hair nicely leaving you with lovely smooth pins and for bonus points they come in pretty girly colours.

4. Sudocrem. I swear by this stuff if you’re having a break out! It really helps to soothe and reduce redness of spots. I layer it on before going to bed, just be careful as it can stain your pillow!
5. Original Source Lime Shower Gel. I love this product! I use it every morning when I have a shower. It smells so good and really wakes me up! It’s yummy!

1 comment:

  1. Hi :) Sorry I am over my tweet limit! But if you'd like more info emilybethdesign.com :) Or tweet me! xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...