Wednesday 15 May 2013

ESSIE: Chubby Cheek Nail Polish

I come from a small sea side town with limited shops, they tend to all be closing down due to the current financial climate, so when I say limited we have a new look and Debenhams and that’s pretty much it. I have now become a huge online shopper which has its pros and cons. However to my huge delight, I have discovered that my local Superdrug is now selling Essie Nail polishes and not only that our Debenhams now has a Bare Minerals counter!! For a beauty blogger in a small town this is massive news!!

So you can imagine my poor balance must be quivering at this thought, but I am on a saving mission at the moment. So I managed to behave and just treat myself to a couple of Essie Polishes...
 

The first one I’ve tried is ‘Chubby Cheeks’ is a gorgeous dark coral shade, slightly different to what I would normally wear but I am so in love with this product! The shade is perfect, it has a cool matt look and it dries so quickly, definitely worth the £7.99 price tag.

2 comments:

  1. I love Essie polishes may have to add this to the wishlist, it's a gorgeous shade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous shade, I LOVE Essie :-)

    Love, Christine♥
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...