Thursday 9 May 2013

FOTD: My Work Face

I know a lot of Beauty Bloggers tend to post a regular Face of the Day, but I’m a tad boring and tend to wear the same make up each day to work. This is for two reasons: I am in a routine with it and can put my face on in about 5 minutes as I don’t need to think about it! This is hugely helpful, especially if you are like me and not a morning person and often wake up late and are running around like a mad chicken! Secondly, I like the work face I’ve created, it suits my style. I work with young people so tend to dress pretty casual – jeans and converse are regulars for a work outfit. If my make up was full on it just wouldn’t work, but it’s enough to ease my make up addiction!

So here is my ‘Work Face’...

 
FACE: MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC15, Clinique Moisture Surge in shade 02
EYES: MAC Eye Shadow in Retrospeck, Topshop in Precision Eyeliner, MAC Gel Eyeliner in Blacktrack, Benefit They’re Real Mascara
CHEEKS: Benefit’s Fine One One
LIPS:  Revlon’s Just Bitten Kissable Lip Stain in Rendezvous

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...