Friday 31 May 2013

Review: Topshop Lip Bullets


Red lips seem to be having a major moment, as I normally go for pinks and coral shades, red seems a bit more out there for me. However, never being one to shy away I thought I would take the plunge and start experimenting with reds.
Coinciding with this Topshop have released their Lip Bullets (can you see where we are going with this... I am amazing at talking myself into buying new products, any excuse!) I’m already a huge fan of Topshop’s lipsticks and they come in a range of gorgeous shades and stay on forever!
 

I decided to go for the ‘Joyride’ Lip Bullet which is a gorgeous bright red. I found it easy to apply and its quite moisturising, a bit of a cross between a lipstick and a lip gloss. It left a lovely sheen and finish.


 

I think I may have actually converted to being a bit of a fan of red lips! I love the colour and think it kind of suits me.
The only ‘meh’ point I have about this product is that you need to keep reapplying constantly. It’s not very long wearing which is a shame.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a lovely colour, I haven't tried the bullets yet but I really like their lip sticks so might give 'em a whirl!
    xxx

    www.sarah-nunn.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am yet to try Topshop make-up, but this looks lovely!

    http://beautysupergirl.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...