Friday 28 June 2013

For now we are young...

I love the song ‘In the Aeroplane Over the Sea’ by Neutral Milk Hotel. Check it out in the clip below....
 
I think the reason I love it is because of the lyrics, especially these ones below. I really want them as a tattoo but am yet to decide where or how they will look like. I think for me they are so poignant as they remind me to take a moment and appreciate things. I think we can all be guilty sometimes, of living in such a fast paced world and not taking time out to fully take in what amazing things surround us.
 
 
I love it how sometimes songs really hit a nerve, are there any songs or lyrics that do that to you?

1 comment:

  1. I love this song too :) there are so many lines in Right Away Great Captain's Right Ahead Young Sailor that hit a nerve with me, really because they are just so simple and evoke beautiful images. I'm having one of the lyrics tattooed but yet to figure out which I want most but I'm leaning towards 'You can change it all if you want to' at the mo. x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...