Monday 22 July 2013

Motivational Monday #19


I love today’s inspiration. I think it is so true, we all just need a bit more faith in ourselves.  I truly believe if you believe in yourself you can overcome anything as you are an awesome, strong person. We just need reminding of that sometimes!
I think sometimes we get so caught up in what’s happening around us and what others think and their views and opinions. We then tend to forget about ourselves and we are capable of. I, myself am going to focus this week on my positives and I hope you all do the same!
Happy Monday folks!

7 comments:

  1. Very true! Once you stop caring about what other people think it feels so liberating! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Im still a work in progress with this but feel so much better already! xx

      Delete
  2. Really nice quotation! I always tell myself to remain positive, which is always harder than it sounds.

    Olivia xxx
    Beauty from the Fjord
    Current giveaway: Beautecobox (beauty box)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you lovely! It is hard but life is definitely better the more positive you are! xx

      Delete
  3. Such a lovely quote! I also really believe in positive thinking although it is hard to do the world definitely seems better when u do! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. completely! That's why I do these Monday posts to help me regain focus! :) xx

      Delete
  4. Such good inspiration! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...