Saturday 10 August 2013

Feeling Shady


I love a good pair of sunglasses! Living in England I know we have very limited sunshine and are more know for our poor weather, but lately we had a heat wave and every so often we get a sun filled day! Therefore I find its always useful to have a good pair of shades on hand, I keep a pair at the bottom of my handbag for those moments of need, along with my brolly!
I have a few pairs, one I keep in the car, one in my handbag and my favourite pair that I take out on special occasions. Also I am heading off on holiday soon so have been thinking about which shades to take and debating whether to treat myself to some new ones!


  This pair I purchased this summer from Dorothy Perkins. I quite like the square frame.


I received this pair of sunnys as a Christmas present from a friend. They are a black frame with a diamante eyebrow rim. They are quite 60’s retro.




These are my favourite pair of sunglasses that own! They are from House of Harlow 1960 and were pretty expensive! They remind me of Audrey Hepburn who us my ultimate style icon.
As you can see my collection is quite varied! I think you can have so much fun with a pair of sun glasses. They come in all shapes and sizes, can be amazing for wearing on sunny days or just to cover up this tired eyes and hangovers!
I recently came across the brand Cutler and Gross, they do some quirky styles that have definitely been added to my wish list. I am very tempted to treat my self to a pair for my holiday but apart from not being able to pick only 1 design they are a little out of my price range, varying from £300 - £365. A girl can dream!



 These are my favourite designs from Cutler and Gross. I LOVE them!!

3 comments:

  1. ohh! Really cute and fun shades!! I love collecting shades to spice up an outfit and protect your eyes :)
    I followed you!

    check me out on
    http://www.youtube.com/user/BAMqween2025

    and my blog
    http://fashionqueen294.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Popping over from #lbloggers chat.

    You have quite the collection of sunglasses. I feel quite ashamed of my single pair :P My favourite are the diamonte topped pair--very Hollywood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cutler and Gross, I have serious sunglass love for them! Why haven't I heard about these before? I recently splurged and treated myself to proper sunglasses when I grew paranoid about wrinkles! Not just pretty, but practical too!

    I'm also just popping over from #lbloggers chat!
    Donna xx
    www.polkadot-pink.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...