Monday 19 August 2013

Motivational Monday #22


I love today’s motivational Monday quote, it made me actually laugh out loud when I first saw it. Apart from the fact its Spongebob, it makes a huge amount of sense.
Laughing is the best cure for anything and everything! Laughing instantly makes you feel better and can be contagious.
As a whole I don’t think any of us laugh enough. When was the last time you proper belly laughed? Laughed so hard you couldn’t catch your breath? Laughed till you had tears streaming down your face?
It’s going to be my mission this week to laugh more and make those around me laugh! I hope you guys will take on this challenge too!
Happy Monday! xx

 

1 comment:

  1. Such a gorgeous blog :-) Just followed via GFC. Love these motivational Monday and book club posts!

    Jess
    www.gingerlypale.blogspot.co.uk x x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...