Thursday 15 August 2013

Review: Maybelline New York The Rocket Volum’ Express Mascara

 
If you read my blog regularly you will know I am obsessed with Benefit ‘They’re Real’ Mascara. However when I ran out recently and thanks to a poor bank balance, I decided to be brave and try out something different!
During a Sunday night beauty bloggers chat on twitter I was recommended (multiple times!) to try out Maybelline New York The Rocket Volum’ Express Mascara, so I thought I’d give it a go! I went for the waterproof version as I figured it would be good for my holiday.
 
It has a large brush which is easy to apply. It definitely adds volume and made my lashes look longer and it didn’t clump. Whoooop! If I had to be picky the only downside I found to this product is that after a few hours my lashes went a bit flat which was disappointing.
I wouldn’t say it’s at the same standard as Benefits ‘They’re Real’ Mascara but I would say it’s a good back up. I will definitely be purchasing this again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...