Tuesday 27 August 2013

The Body Shop’s Hemp Range

 
 

Many moons ago, to help me save up to go travelling when I finished college, I took a job as a dental nurse. One of the downsides to this role is having to wear gloves all day long which completely dried out my hands. Until one day I came across The Body Shops Hemp products, and my love affair with them began!
The reason I am writing about these products now is that recently I’ve been suffering from dry hands again. I am convinced this is due to the constantly changing weather we have been experiencing lately. However we Brits do have a tendency to blame the weather for all sorts! So instead of fretting about my hands I went straight to these products and within 24 hours there was already a great improvement!
The two products I swear by are the Hemp Hand Protector and the Hemp Moisturising Hand Wash. I carry a tube of the Hemp Hand Protector around in my bag so I can use it whenever I need it. The Hemp Moisturising Hand Wash, I have by my kitchen sink and bathroom sink and use it at least a few times a day.
Ok so it’s not the nicest smelling of products, and it’s quite a strong distinctive smell but it has grown on me and I kind of like it now!
This product is pretty magical, hence why I wanted to share it with you! If you’re having any problems with dry hands then I strongly recommend giving this a try! It works wonders!


2 comments:

  1. Great Post!

    xoxo,
    Amy

    http://revlonbaby09.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really good to know, I might have to try out these lotions! I get horrible dry skin during the winter, and have been on the lookout for a good moisturizer to keep in my purse. The way you've described this one sounds pretty perfect! If I decide to give it a try I'll let you know how it goes :)

    Sarah
    Midnight Rambler

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...