Saturday 7 September 2013

OOTD: Flowers and Spikes

Trousers: ASOS CURVE Peg Trouser in Floral Print
Tee: H&M
I don’t do may Outfit posts as I’m not sure I’m classed as cool enough, or wear enough of a variety to talk about! My usual standard get up is skinny jeans, converse and a slouchy tee. I am very lucky that I can wear what I like to work and it’s pretty casual, I’m not comfortable wearing ‘smart’ clothes so it works well for me!
I really like the outfit I’m sharing with you today, and hope you guys like it too! It’s very ‘me ‘and is what I wore to work yesterday. I love the flower trousers, they are so comfy and remind me a bit of PJ bottoms. They are slouchy but I think they can be dressed up or down. I’ve teamed them with a plain black tee for work which I think smartens it up slightly.


Necklace: New Look
Footwear: Haviannas
Rings: Both Accessorize
Watch: Fossil

I’m a huge accessories fan, I think you can make the most boring outfit exciting with a fab necklace or ring or hair accessory. I think the necklace here really funks up this outfit, it’s grungy but fun.
I am trying to wear my jeans a little less so think outfit is a great alternative!
What do you think of outfit posts? Would you like to see more of them?

2 comments:

  1. Love those trousers! I'm such a sucker for a floral print :)

    Albertine

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the trousers and the necklace!!
    Really love the blog. Having a look through some older posts now.
    Niki xx

    nikiniknak.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...