Sunday 13 October 2013

Lush Spa: The Sound Bath

 
Last week my sister ventured home for a few days, she lives in London so I don’t get to see her as much as I like. She is one of my favourite people on this planet and I love spending time with her.
 
For a naughty little treat and some sisterly bonding we ventured over to the Lush Spa in Poole and we both had the ‘Sound Bath’ treatment. It’s hard to tell you too much about it as there are lots of little magical things that make it a special experience that I’m not sure would be the same if you knew about it in advance!
 
Basically, without going into too much detail, the treatment consists of a relaxing facial with cold and hot stones, ear candles and a scalp massage. With lots of lovely surprises thrown in. Lindsey our therapist was fantastic and made the whole experience lovely.


Coming out of the treatment at the end, I’ve not felt so relaxed and mellowed out in a long time! Lush have turned the whole spa experience on its head and come up with something that’s really special and personal. I am definitely going to be saving up the pennies to go and try out another treatment again soon!

5 comments:

  1. This sounds so so lovely! Definitely on my list of things to do now :)


    Charlotte - blotandreapply.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't even know LUSH spas existing until the other day, but they sound right up might street. The treatments are a little on the pricey side though, so it's nice to know that they go the extra mile as this all makes it worth it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know was a bit hesitant due to the price but its definitely worth it! Its something a bit different xx

      Delete
  3. Sorry, I just saw how many typos were in my previous comment. Shameful!
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...