Friday 22 November 2013

Laura Mercier Foundation Primer

 
 Ok so ill put my hands up now and admit that I’ve never used a primer before. I just never really got the purpose of it and thought it was an added cost that I didn’t need to spend.
So when I received a Laura Mercier Foundation Primer in my October Birchbox, I was a little bit ‘meh’ about it. However the whole concept of beauty boxes is to try out different products you wouldn’t normally use, so I decided to give it a go!
For primer novices like me, you apply it before any foundation or concealer, and leave it to sink in for a few minutes to really see the benefits, you then apply your makeup like usual.
Primers are meant to even out skin tone, fill in any cracks and help your make up stay in place for longer. I was really pleased with the Laura Mercier Foundation Primer, I’ve seen a lot of fab reviews from other bloggers about this product and can now see why. It really works wonders! It definitely helped keep my makeup in place for longer and gave my face a more dewy effect. It’s such a great product and I will definitely be using a primer as a regular part of my make up routine from now on!

3 comments:

  1. Ooh I was happy about getting this in my Birchbox too. I also use Smashbox Photo Finish which is very good. Definitely a primer convert! Pleased to have found your blog while on my interweb travels :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to try this for ages! x

    http://www.underbluelights.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...