Thursday 5 December 2013

Lush's Snow Fairy Shower Gel

 
Along with all the usual Christmas fun, another thing that happens is all the limited edition/seasonal specials come back onto the shelves.
My favourite of these being Lush’s Snow Fairy, which is a limited edition shower gel. It’s usually released in the first week of October and it’s available until just after Christmas. My luck was in this year as I happened to pop into my nearest Lush store on the day it first went on sale. It is the ultimate seasonal buy for me, and each year I try and bulk buy it.
The scent of candy floss and pear drops, it sounds sickly sweet and it kind of is but in a ridiculously good way. The scent stays on your skin for hours and is gorgeous. It also makes my bathroom smell yummy.
Also being a complete magpie, the fact the shower gel is glittery isn’t lost on me. It completely adds to my lust for it. Don’t worry though, you don’t step out of the shower looking like you’re one of the glittery vamps out of twilight.
If you buy into any of the seasonal limited edition products this year, make sure its Snow Fairy!

3 comments:

  1. i've heard so many people love this one, unfortunately i didn't care for it because of the sweet scents! i just don't think it smells great on me, but i have smelt it on others and i like it on them! :) i think the packaging is adorable!

    -ariel* xoxo
    www.chiclookxo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is literally one of my favourite things ever! I hardly ever buy it so when I do have it it's an amazing treat! Xxx



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was sold as soon as I saw it was glittery! I may just have to buy myself some of this, I find it so hard to find decent shower gels where the scent actually stays on you!

    xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...