Tuesday 24 December 2013

T'was the night before Christmas...

Christmas Eve has always been my favourite day of the Christmas period. I find Christmas day always a slight anti climax after the big build up! Whilst Christmas Eve is filled with excitement and cheer, everyone is in good spirits!
My typical Christmas Eve is spent last minute present shopping (I am terrible for this!), delivery said presents to friends and watching Santa Clause the Movie (the old version with Dudley Moore) which has became a bit of a tradition!
In the evening all our family all gather together for a Chinese and then I head out for a few festive drinks with friends!
It’s my favourite day of the year!
What’s everyone else up to today?
Merry Christmas Lovelies!
xxx
 

1 comment:

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...