Thursday 6 March 2014

MAC Eye Shadow in Satin Taupe




 
A while back I wrote THIS POST about my favourite three MAC eye shadows. Well ladies, a new contender has entered the ring in the shape of ‘Satin Taupe’ It’s a gorgeous brown/lilac shade, okay I guess taupe, as it says on the tin! It’s also slightly shimmery and is just such a perfect colour.
As I’ve waffled on before, I know MAC shadows are a little pricey at £12.50 but I really do believe they are worth every penny. As with all MAC shadows I have previously tried, this one didn’t let me down. It’s highly pigmented, doesn’t go all powdery and fall all over your face, and it actually stays in place all day! I spent the whole of last Saturday with a friend and she even made a comment at the end of the day that she couldn’t believe my eye shadow was still place and wanted to know what it was!
Mostly I am just completely in love with this shade, it’s just so ‘me’! What do you all think? What us your favourite MAC eye shadow?

3 comments:

  1. Satin Taupe is on top of my beauty wishlist! Such a great everyday colour!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Satin Taupe, its a truly gorgeous eyeshadow. Woodwinked is another gret colour, and Soft Brown for a crease shade.

    zoea2812.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...