Wednesday 28 May 2014

Nails // SEVENTEEN Supreme Shine Nail Polish in 'Miami'


I love a pop of colour on my nails, especially in the recent sunshine. When browsing in boots recently this SEVENTEEN Supreme Shine Nail Polish in Miami really stood out to me. It’s a bright fuchsia shade that really puts me in a happy mood! I love how certain colours can do that!
The bottle states it had ‘up to 10 days wear’ and I’m on day 6 without a chip insight! I am super impressed as I constantly use my hands.
What is your favourite colour to paint your nails?

7 comments:

  1. Looooove that color!

    XoXo Shea L.

    www.kissmychocolate.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the original seventeen nail varnishes, so this looks exciting! Lovely colour too xx

    pugsandflowers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colour and always great to find a varnish that doesn't chip too easily! I'm in love with metallics at the moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you paint your nails so pristinely! I end up getting it every haha

    Holly ♥
    www.petitepromise.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great colour. I want to try seventeen polishes as theyre a really good price & if they last that long thats amazing
    Beth x
    mermaidindisguise.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...