Monday 1 September 2014

Motivational Monday #25

 
So for the last week you may have notice I went a bit AWOL and didn’t blog….what do you mean you didn’t notice?! Any way I gave myself a week off, well not completely, I have spent a ridiculous amount of time this past week match making for The Bloggers Snail Mail, and all those who have signed up should have received an email by now with your new buddy’s details! If you missed out this round there will be another one coming up the beginning of December.
Sorry I digress! So apart from The Bloggers Snail Mail, I haven’t written a single post, taken one photo or joined in a twitter chat. I gave myself some well earned time off, and do you know what? For the first time ever I’m actually ok with that! I usually get terrible bloggers guilt when I don’t blog, if I haven’t got a few posts up each week, but I’ve been feeling burnt out and just massively needed to switch off from this virtual world and enjoy some time in the real world! It has been awesome, I’ve had a spa day, I went to a water park, I headed up to London with one of my besties to see my sister and check out London Dungeons. I also got a haircut and indulged in a lazy weekend catching up on TV shows like Doctor Who. I can’t explain how much I needed that time out! It has made me come back and sit down at my lap top excited about what I want to blog next and with some fresh ideas.
I think we are all guilty of doing too much and not taking a little me time every now and then. So I would like to challenge you all to take a little time out and do something fun for yourself, and then tell me about it in the comments below?! I would love to hear about it!
Also can we get a quick mention in that it’s the 1st September already!!! THE 1ST SPETMBER!! This freaks me out so much, time is just flying by this year and it’s mad. It makes me want to live life to the full and embrace every moment even more!
Happy Monday Lovelies!
 

1 comment:

  1. Blogger's guilt is the worst, took me so long to get over it and realise it was my blog to enjoy and post whenever I wanted. Sounds like you've had a lovely few adventures! x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...