Sunday 5 October 2014

15 Things I Love About Autumn

 
It’s officially autumn right? I can’t express how much I LOVE THIS TIME OF YEAR!! I’m a complete sucker for all things autumn, there are so many good things about it, and so let me share my reasons!
1.    Halloween – Fancy Dress and Candy what’s not to love?!
2.    Crispy air – I love the cool air of autumn, it’s so refreshing.
3.    Autumn colours – the changing colour of the leaves outside is so beautiful.
4.    Autumn candles – Bath and Body Works have a Pumpkin Spice Candle that is to die for, it smells delicious.
5.    Scarves – I can’t wait to bring all mine out of the cupboard and start wearing them again!
6.    Lazy beauty routine – no more pedicures or shaving my legs for a few months, hurrah! Err I’m single so hairy legs are ok!
7.    Chunky knitted jumpers – the baggier the better!
8.    Boots – I have already started browsing for my new winter boots, I think I am going to end up with some black ankle boots this year.
9.    Blankets – I love them! When I was younger I always thought blankets were for grannies but I now own numerous blankets and love getting comfy on the sofa with a big pile of them!
10.  Netflix / Box sets - I can indulge in a ridiculous amount of box sets without feeling any guilt that I should be outside! I have a ton lined up ready to go. Hello PLL, Orange is the new Black, Game of Thrones....
11.  Leggings- with the above baggy chunky jumpers! Kind of like wearing your pjs to work, making one very happy Gemma!
12.  Chai lattes – yummy and are pretty much autumn in a cup for me!
13.  Fireworks night – my favourite night of the year! I heart fireworks so much they bring out the five year old in me – cue lots of ‘ooooooooh’s’ and ‘eeeeeeeeeeeee’s’.
14.  Comfort food – hello soup!
15.  Roaring fires – I love being able to light the fire as well as turning on the heating!
Do you love autumn as much as I do? What’s your favourite thing about this season?

16 comments:

  1. I love all of these, not to mention bonfire night, chips outdoors in the cold and American TV series starting up once again!

    Sammy xo.

    littlefickleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this list! Fall is my favorite seasons and I seriously think I would put every single one of these on my list! However, I am in Arizona now which doesn't really get the crisp, cold air yet but I still love the pumpkin spice candles and chai lattes! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. comfort and netflix is the BEST but I am actually excited about halloween this year too woohoooo xxx


    Blonde of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Am with you on the lazy beauty routines! Leggings cover up a multitude of sins hehe
    I love all these things about Autumns, but I think the real reason I love it so much is because it's so almost Christmas! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome post! I'm totally with you on the lazy beauty routine - single gals with hairy legs! haha xx

    everythingbutthekitchen.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love autumn and winter! Completely agree with lazy beauty, single too so hairy legs are no problem! Haha! I can't wait for all the box sets too!

    Katy - gigglesandmakeup

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes I love autumn! Best things: pumpkin spice lattes, boots, smoky eyes! Xx


    Sarah Nunn | UK Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing post, I absolutely LOVE Autumn, I think it's my favourite season tbh, all the amazing colours and it getting colder and getting to celebrate Halloween and Bonfire Night with my friends is always such a special time :) xo

    LJLV | UK Personal Style

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely adore this post Autumn is my favourite season ever!
    Such a lovely blog thank you for linking it to me. Following :)
    shrewd-fox.blogspot.co.uk

    Collette xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Autumn is my favourite season too, it's just so pretty and cosy :)
    Ann x
    Prattle and Froth

    ReplyDelete
  11. Autumn is definitely one of my favourite months! I'm really excited to try pumpkin this year and have been looking out for the perfect recipe :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love everything you love :) Haha, great post! Stopping by to say hello from the Bbloggers chat today :) Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is my favourite season too! Great post www.lip.so xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this list! it's making me feel all cosy thinking about having the fire lit, fluffy socks on and hot chocolate in hand. Awhh!

    Emma | The Fashion Six - From the #bbloggers chat!

    ReplyDelete
  15. you left your blog link for me on twitter so thought i'd check it out.
    some of your posts are really uplifting, it's lovely!

    also, chunky knits and leggings, absolute faves <3
    x

    // The Dress Diaries

    ReplyDelete
  16. I am not a fan of autumn, but I respect your right to a differing opinion. HAHA
    LOL well the lazy beauty routine is something I can sign on with. Although, it may not be that lazy for me. I tend to shift my focus to facials at-home with sheet masks and hair masks and oil massages to keep everything moisturized!

    Tiff | AMtoPM (From #bbloggers chat)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...