Monday 27 October 2014

Motivational Monday #33

 
I adore today’s motivational Monday quote. Four simple things to do in order to change your life into a much happier, positive and productive one!
1.       Be impeccable with your words... I can be a terrible fail at this one. I often blurt things out without thinking. The stuff that comes out of your mouth can be so powerful and have such an effect on others. So from now on I am going to try my hardest to use my words more wisely, to try and spread more positivity rather than negativity.
 
2.       Don’t take anything personally... I can be ridiculously sensitive and over analyse things and yes I can end up taking things personally. When actually other people’s opinions are exactly that, it’s theirs. They make their own choices as do I and that’s all okay. I need to focus on myself not on others opinions of me!
 
3.       Don’t make assumptions... put your hand up whose guilty of this one?! I certainly am, I think its human nature however I strive to be a better communicator, to find out more information and to be better at expressing myself. I find the more of an open book I am, the less complicated life is.
 
4.       Always do your best... it’s always the best feeling to know you’ve tried the best you can, no matter the circumstances. I don’t believe in regrets as I know I always try.
I am going to try my best to live by these principles this week. What do you think of them?
Happy Monday Lovelies!


1 comment:

  1. Perfect perfect perfect I will do my best to take on board, it's hard sometimes though ;) xx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...