Friday 24 October 2014

The Happy Box Company!








I have a slight obsession with subscription boxes! I will openly admit that, but I have been getting rather bored of beauty boxes. So when this box landed on my door step I was a little bit excited!
I first came across The Happy Box Company via Twitter and rather than signing up to a subscription each box is sold separately every month for £14. Each month’s box has a different theme and this month was Afternoon Tea, this was a selling point for me as I thought it was a really lovely theme and was intrigued about what would be in the box!
My box was filled with so many cute pieces, here is what I received...
·         A craft goodie bag – mine was filled with string, pom poms, ribbon, mini pegs and pretty card. I think I’m going to make some kind of photo holder with it...

·         Heart lace doilies – I can see these being used in some kind of craft project in the near future.

·         Cake toppers – how cute are they!

·         Notebook and pencil – anyone who knows me knows that I always carry a notebook around with me. This is perfect!

·         Teapot necklace – this has to be my favourite thing in the whole box. I am a tea-aholic so adore this!

·         Love ring – another great addition to the box!

I am really glad I treated myself to this box. I’m not sure I will be getting it every month, I think I will keep an eye out for what the themes are and then treat myself!
What’s your favourite subscription box? Do you have any that aren’t beauty based that I should know about??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...