Friday 21 November 2014

FOTD: November #sotonmeetup

 
Last Saturday I headed to the November #sotonmeetup at the Orange Rooms in Southampton, which I will be writing a blog post about soon! However in the meanwhile I thought I would treat you to a Face of the Day post! This is my make up that I wore to the event (which was awesome by the way!) and my I sort of toned my make up down a little so thought I would share it with you all, plus I haven’t done one of these posts for ages!!
FACE: The Body Shop All-in-One Insta Blur, Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow in Honey, Benefit Boing Concealer in 02

EYES: MAC Eye Shadow in Patina, Stila Eyeliner in Stingray, Benefit They’re Real Mascara

CHEEKS: The Body Shop Shimmer Waves in Bronze

LIPS:  MAC Lipglass in Pink Lemonade

4 comments:

  1. You look amazing, the lipglass works perfectly with your done up eyes- I love it xxx

    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorge! I really want to try the insta blur from the body shop. I've heard such good things about it! x

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great!!! I wish I could do makeup properly or indeed, be bothered to!!! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks great on you!
    I cant never do my makeup right, so jealous!! :D

    Konstantina| TALES OF A FASHION SKETCHBOOK

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...