Sunday 23 November 2014

My Autumn Snail Mail Buddy!

During the Autumn round of Bloggers Snail Mail so many wonderful bloggers signed up to join in, I was so overwhelmed and excited by the numbers! There was also an even number of sign ups which meant I was unable to join in, boo!

I mentioned this in one of my posts and the wonderful Kezzie who blogs over at KezzieAG commented saying she would love to be my snail mail buddy! This was such a kind gesture, so getting to know Kezzie over email it didn’t surprise me that she is such a lovely person and all round good egg!
It’s been really fun getting to know each other and finding out that we share common interests such as Doctor Who, vintage things and shopping! I think it’s my favourite bit of The Bloggers Snail Mail project!


 
I was beyond excited to get home this morning and find a package from Kezzie! Enclosed were some amazing treats and a gorgeous handmade card. Please can we all take a moment to coo over the stunning Vintage style perfume bottle, I am in LOVE with it! I want to find a vintage style mirrored tray to display it on now! Kezzie also sent me a 3D manicure set which I can’t wait to play with, some gorgeous green shimmer eye liner for Christmas and some pretty daisy hair clips which are in my hair as I sit here typing. She also sent me this stunning amethyst gemstone belt, I think I’m going to use it more as a necklace though and layer it with a few others. Finally the last item I pulled out of the package was a pebble painted with a shimmery blue/green heart which she recently picked up on a trip to the beach.
They are all such thoughtful gifts and I feel so spoilt. I would like to say a massive thank you to Kezzie for being such an awesome snail mail buddy!
If you like to sign up for the winter round of #TheBloggersSnailMail check this post outhere. Signups are open till Friday 28th November!

9 comments:

  1. Aw such a cute little package! It's always evident when people put the effort in to try and choose meaningful gifts and Kezzie definitely did. I love Barry M too, so thumbs up for that!

    Best wishes, Danielle xo
    http://underlandtowonderland.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful package! love that glitter liner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a good idea. I'm going to check out the other post for more details now
    Reinventing Neesha ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gemma, the perfume bottle remind me of the old fashion bottle my mum use to have. It soo pretty. xx

    http://www.annanuttall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. The idea of snail mail is new to me - definitely reading that post of hours after this one! The things you got are lovely! I especially love the perfume bottle - how gorgeous will that look on your vanity?!?! Haha!
    I hope you have a lovely day!
    xoxo,

    BerryBloomXO.com | Beauty & Lifestyle Blog
    also on BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah that's so gorgeous what a lovely perfume bottle, and the belt as a necklace- so cute xx


    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow, Kezzie is lovely so I'm not surprised her parcel was fab - love the perfume bottle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That vintage perfume bottle is so stunning!

    www.hdotxo.blogspot.co.uk
    xo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...