Tuesday 25 November 2014

Novembers Birchbox





I HAVE NO WILL POWER!! So this month I have re-subscribed to both Birchbox and Crown & Glory’s Gliteratti subscription boxes! I am hopeless! However I am a little glad I when this month’s Birchbox arrived on my doorstep with the theme of ‘Cosy at Home’ that’s what this time of year is all about, right? I love getting home into my pjs, doing a bit of pampering and getting cosy on the sofa. These dark evenings have to be good for something!

So here is what I received inside November’s Birchbox...

OPI Coca Cola Red Nail Polish – I have been lusting over OPIs limited edition Coca Cola collection for a few weeks so was really happy when this arrived! I love fire engine red nails so this is perfect for me and I can’t wait to try it out!

Beauty Protector Protect & Treat Hair Mask – I am on a mission to have healthy happy locks so am looking forward to giving this a try! I received 2 little tubs of this so can try it a couple of times.

Dr. Jart + Most Moist Water Act Skin Mist- it’s nice to receive a full sized product! I’ve really got into using Toners lately so am looking forward to trying this out!

Lord & Berry Mini Bronzer in Sunny – it’s a bit too much of an orange shade for me!

Weleda Pomegranate Creamy Body Wash – this smells gorgeous!! I wish it was in a bigger tube!

Drinkwel – Err this is a bizarre one!! A multivitamin you take before and after drinking alcohol to help with hangovers?! Think I’ll stick to my mars bar and lucozade works every time for me!

I have to say I was a little dissapointed they didn’t do more around the theme of ‘cosy at home’ I’m not sure half these products really sum up being cosy at home??! I think they could have popped a chocolate bar or a face mask in, maybe that’s just me though? Let’s see what next month’s box brings!

Do you subscribe to any beauty boxes?

3 comments:

  1. Love the OPI colour and so good that's a full size bottle!
    x
    http://elle-bloggs.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gemma :) I quite like the OPI nails colour - perfect for xmas. You have to tell me how you get on with the toner.

    http://www.annanuttall.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the opi colour you got, I was so dissappointed this month though- no oil, no opi, no lip plumper, no chocolate wtfffff :( no cosy at home xxx

    BlondeOfCarbs


    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...