Wednesday 7 January 2015

Gift Idea: Eat Your Photo!

I recently spotted on Twitter that ‘Eat Your Photo’ were looking for bloggers to try their Gift Cake. As someone who has been known to eat cake for breakfast, I never say no to cake so jumped at the opportunity! The concept behind ‘Eat your Photo’ is that you choose your photo and text and they pop it onto a cake for you!

To place your order all you need to do is decide on your chosen outer frame design, your chosen flavour, the message that you would like on there and finally your shipping address, filling all these details in on a really straight forward form on their website.

My mum has been really poorly lately and has recently come home from hospital so I thought it would be fun to create a cake for her. I chose a picture of my brother, sister and myself and the text ‘Love you xxx’. I also decided on going for the Ornate Frame with the vanilla sponge.




I received an email to say it was on the way and it arrived pretty quickly. To be honest I wasn’t expecting much so was pleasantly surprised by what turned up! The Gift Cake is 16cm square but is over 8cm high and they state there is enough to serve up to 18. You do get a lot of cake for your buck! For £18 you definitely get your money’s worth!

The photo looked really good on the cake and was a good quality image. As for taste it was actually super yummy! I’m glad I chose to go for the vanilla filling as it was scrumptious. I will definitely be using ‘Eat Your Photo’ again.

Oooh and my mum loved it!!

3 comments:

  1. These are so cute! What a lovely unique idea! xo

    http://rachelnicole.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a thoughtful thing to do for your mum :) I did one in Asda the other day for my mum's birthday, but doing it via the internet sounds so much easier! Frankie xx

    londonlipstick.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah that's such a super cute idea I LOVE IT! xx


    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...