Thursday 29 January 2015

Who's in my Sidebar... January Edition!

 
Welcome to the Januarys edition of ‘Who’s in my sidebar’! Lipsticks and Lashes offers advertising packages, and I am beyond excited to introduce you all to my first sponsor of this year, Louise who blogs over at ‘The What Now Blog’. It’s a beautiful lifestyle blog that I have fallen a little in love with!
 
“TheWhatNowBlog is a positive thinking work and lifestyle focused blog. Aiming to provide a little insight and inspiration into the working world, plus fun and motivational ideas for life outside of the 9 to 5!”
Here are three of my favourite posts on ‘The What Now Blog’ …
Sun And Sights In Sydney – as someone who is heading to Oz later in the year, this post have given me serious wanderlust and November can’t come soon enough!
The daily deskercise – 5 simple tips to get moving! I have been keeping these in mind whilst I’ve been at work lately, I am conscious that I do sit down a lot at work!
When one door closes… - such an inspiring post, and one I think I was meant to read!
Louise’s photos are also super dreamy and there are quite a few mouth-watering food posts, definitely a blog to check out!
 
 
If you would like to advertise with Lipsticks and Lashes in February then check out our sponsor page here! We’ve got packages to suit everyone! If you have any questions then please feel free to contact me at whatsinyourmakeupbag@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...