Tuesday 14 April 2015

Empties #4


I haven’t done an empties post in a little while so here is what I’ve been using up lately....

Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation – this is my third tube of this foundation. I really do love it and find it’s not too heavy on my skin. I prefer a natural looking Foundation and this definitely ticks that box. However I’ve decided to be brave and try a new foundation, which is a big step for me, as a beauty blogger I am pretty rubbish at trying new products and shaking up my routine as when I find a product I love I tend to stick to it! I do have a funny feeling I may come back to this foundation though!

Laura Mercier Foundation Primer – I have received tube after tube of this stuff in various different beauty boxes and I am finally all ran out! I have to say I’m actually disappointed as I do like this primer. However I do love Benefits Porefessional primer a little more so I think that’s what I’ll be investing in next!

MAC Satin Taupe Eye shadow – I bloody love this eye shadow! It’s my perfect shade of brown and is the one I tend to wear day to day.  I have to admit I already have bought a replacement as I just can’t possibly be without it!!

Stila Smudge Proof Eye Liner – This eyeliner was one I received in a beauty and box and wasn’t sure at first as it’s a very solid black. It has really grown on me and has been a regular product in my make up bag however I think I will be replacing it with a cheaper alternative as I have used better eye liners.

Steam Cream – another product found in a beauty box (yes I subscribe to waaay to many boxes!), I was intrigued to try this as I have heard so much hype about it. It has a very strong herbal scent but once you get past that it’s been fantastic for my skin which is usually super sensitive at this time of year.

Revlon Professional Coconut Uniq One All In One Hair Treatment BEST HAIR PRODUCT EVER!! I know that’s a ridiculously bold statement but as someone who dyes their hair regularly and suffers from crazy matted hair on a regular basis this stuff has been a miracle worker. It has really helped improve the condition of my hair.

Have you tried any of these products? How did you rate them?

1 comment:

Please leave comments, would love to hear your views....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...