Now before you judge my choices, I LOVE Halloween – any holiday which involves fancy dress – count me in! I love ghost, witches, vampires etc. I love decorating pumpkins, telling ghost stories... however I am a giant wimp when it comes to scary films! I was the kid who locked herself in the toilet for 2 hours when watching Titanic at the cinema, I thought it was scary?! Yes, WIMP. So when it comes to Halloween films I turn into a giant kid! So here are MY top 5 Halloween films...
1. Casper – who doesn’t love the friendly ghost?!
2. The Lost Boys – this is one of my favourite all time films! I find it hilarious! Vampires, blood (ketchup) coming out of sinks, kids kicking butt... Perfect!
3. Hocus Pocus – me, my brother and sister used to watch this all the time when we were kid! SJP as a witch, that song, Binx the Cat... perfect for nostalgic Halloween fun!
4. Scream – did anyone actually find this scary?! I found it more far fetch and funny. Good film if you a slasher flick that will make you giggle!
5. The witches – another reminder of my childhood! I’m pretty sure my sister had this film on repeat at one point! Such a fab film, anything that originates from a Roald Dahl book, you can’t go wrong!
What’s your favourite Halloween film? Are you getting your fancy dress on tonight?